;


Monday, June 23, 2003
 
Long long time no update my blog liao ..

Do ya all miss mi ??? kekeke

well .. loads of things to update ok ...
or should i say i will juz say and update whtever i remember =p ..

Well i managed to FINALLY TASTE the delicacy of JAPAN pasteries ...
and 1 small cube of it costs up to $2.50 .. yikessss ( the price ................... )
But it is so pretty .. n sweet ... i juz LURRRRVVVVVVVEEEE them ...

And i had MALAN POT again ... and tis time i am smart enuff not to eat any starch like food ..
juz stuffin myself with meat will definately get my dollars stretch .... had loads of pork and still pork ...
had lots of veggies too .. nice .. juzz scald them till green .. n tastyville ...
Aso had beer .... n played pool .....
Pool fun n nice ... liked playin it a lot leh ...... but i am a poor player ... wahahha

Had finally SAT .....
I went to drink coffee with my mum after my overseas studies briefing ....
Had a orange macadmia cheese cake n it is nice ...
Den went to wait for Alan to eat dinner in order for us to go starlight cinema ..
In case u have not heard of it ... Starlight cinema is a open-door theme cinema ( located at FORT CANNING PARK) which you can bring your own picnic basket and watch till u drop ( ok lor till drop but 2 movies at one go ) so the tix abt 14 each ... ( but 2 movie in 1 go on weekends, tht a worth of price)
The movies were LOTR 1 & @ .. ( lord of the rings lor ) ...
Nice the sound effect is superb ......
no mosqitoes .. no moist but cooling ....
Definate a good experience ......................(*^*)

Anyway bought my own picnic basket with loads of bread ... ( simple ma) ....
but sit till my backside painssss .... but beri shiok leh .....



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 6/23/2003 02:20:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »