;


Wednesday, April 23, 2003
 

You knw i love creamy soup, love the texture. My favourite soups will be Mushroom Soup, Clam Chowder , Spinach Soup and aso Aspargus Puree Soup.

But good soups comes with a price by different good chefs in hotels ... coz the preparation of it is tedious and stuffs

Luckily, there is The Soup Spoon . They have such thick and chunky cubes of mushroom in their soup . And the bread are warm and gd in flavour stand alone itself ... so velvety texture.

You should really try it ....

I tried their Sandwich combo at $7.20 which includes a small bowl of soup(mushroom), a small bag of chips , 2 choco-chip cookies, 1 sandwich with a small salad side and 2 small choco bar.

And my frenz have a breadbowl full of clam chowder ... beri chunky and the breadbowl is crisp and piping hot.

A delicious meal to hve .. and a liquid diet ...

Cya


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/23/2003 09:49:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »