;


Tuesday, April 15, 2003
 
well ... here my thots .....

in buddhism , there a theory . If 2 persons have fate to even meet each other, it means somehow in their past destinies they have done something in order to be be able to meet here in our present destinies ...

and if to be frenz, do imagine on how much the two persons did in the past destinies on now being frenz themselves....

Frenz is a circle tht need two to clap. I aso believe that being frenz u hve to accept whom they are and will be ....

Of course, if they do decide on something u might not approve of , you might want to advice him/her. but the decision is still up to him/her.

And if they will to proceed, you might have to accept and support in his/her ways ...

Why let a 5 yr old friendship end like tht leh , all the efforts and memories would be in drain for this matter ...

if the other party really tinks tht he/she dun knw her fren anymore, the more he/her should try to get to knw more on the other individual..

please forgive on writing this out , coz i really find it a pity ...

I juz wan to let tht person knw , you hve my support in any way i can.

Luckzz, gal



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/15/2003 09:00:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »