;


Thursday, April 17, 2003
 

Rara tatata .... I am changing my office nest wed ( which was being postponed)

From Paya Lebar to Tanjong Pajar .... Hey it rhymes ( kekeke )

Which is much MUCH near to my house ( at least i dun hve to wake up ard 5.30-5.45 to go to work)

And much more nicer food to eat in tht area and much more varieties ... YEAH ~~~!!!!

well it is part of the Company Sars Contigency plan .... which by the way ( i will be quitting my job soon for my degree which i might hve to leave ard july)

Well .... Tht is when i get to study again ( wonders can i catch up or not leh ) hmmmzzz

Well Yoke Cin will be going sweden after mi goin Australia .....


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/17/2003 10:01:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »