;


Friday, April 25, 2003
 
Ok .. this is issue ...

OUr family tradition is that every chinese new year, our family will go to tis fortune teller to ask something about our family in the coming year ..

And in tht, the fortune teller said that i will need to walk properly and carefully coz i will keeping fallin down..

And for this past month, i hve fell at least 10 times ... TEN TIMES ...

And yesterday, i was walkin slowly and carefully, i still managed to fall down and almost sprained my ankle ..

and now my ankle is arching with pain ...

ARGHZZ i need to go pray pray soon ASAP


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/25/2003 08:51:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »