;


Monday, April 21, 2003
 
Last wkend i worked in S.H.E concert and it sux ..

coz as usual i got to work for the front rows and is like it was hectic ....

The fans were so wild and kept standing on their seats and we were to ask them to sit down ... and ppl from the back kept moving to the front to take phots and was like crowding around ... cant they tink for others too cant see the concert ....

I mean .. yes i do knw they admiration towards their idols but not to the expenses of others ritezz ...

So basically it rounds mi up on shouting at them ...

Arghzz .. i dun really like to shout u knw ....

Nevertheless , my dad came back from USA .. YAY .. but yet he bear no gifts for us ... sad .. but happy he came home ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/21/2003 10:08:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »