;


Wednesday, April 02, 2003
 

i am devasted ......

My old IDOL LESLIE CHEUNG died by committing sucide .....

Leslie Cheung fell to his death from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hongkong's Central district.

On my GOD ... he was such a talent guy n yet for a love affair he choose to led this end to his self ......

He was in this last fourties and yet he still ruled the hongkong enterainment industry .... Without him, hk enterainment will be here as prosper as now ....

He was always in the headlines n caught so many attention by all others in asia ... his records still belongs to part of the billboard ....

I knw i am silly ... but i cried .... i really cried .............


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/02/2003 08:37:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »