;


Sunday, April 13, 2003
 
hmmm today isa rainy day n my bell bottoms got wet ...

nevertheless i hve a wonderful day ...

it start off with mi getting a usher job (which i do part time ) for a concert for S.H.E

S.H.E. is a taiwangal group whose vocals are those sweet and kawaii gals ... it gonna be enteraining

but tht will aso mean i will not be attending my frenz 21st bday bbq .....

Anyway it is like tis yr a lot of my frenzz are all 21 yr old (which makes it a major event). Lucky them, they get 2 be with the company of their family n frenzz .. i might not be even home den for 21st bday ... guess it gonna be lonely ........ ( i knw i am ranting)

Anyway i had a japanese food buffet and it is great cost abt 28.88++ per person

The sashima was great n beri fresh ... gd with wasabi and it is so great in flavour ...

I have tempura Prawn , fish , mushroom , egg plant . They are piping hot and great for dippin in the tempura dip loaded with horseradish ....

Sushi was faboulous with eel and it is so full of favour ... the rice for the maki was in the perfect taste and yet not sticky to the teeth making my dining pleasure heighten to another level .....

All food were fresh ....

The ambience of the place was old yet so nippon ( means japan feel ) and makes u seems to be in japan (as they do hve small home-based restaurant decorated like tht ) and it feel so great .... I AM SO STUFFED

2 thumbs up ... anyway by the time we end our dinner, we went for a walk from the hotel to liang court and boy was it humid ... but it was a great walk coz at least i got to digest my food in me ...........

took a bus home and here i am again at the computer ....


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/13/2003 12:07:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »