;


Tuesday, April 22, 2003
 

GOD I AM SO GOD DAMN ANGRY AND IT IS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really had a bad start for my day , it sux ..

1st my hp chain broke ... and i hve to dismemble the whole thing to get my bell out and the whole thing juz fall apart ..

2nd while i was juz groggily awake to start work, my dad called and screamed at mi on his email password dun work in his pc ..
FOR GOD SAKE, I HABEN USING HIS PC FOR SUCH A LONG WHILE. JUZ BECOZ I USED TO DOESNT MEAN I STILL DO ... AND FOR GODSAKE' JUZ BECOZ HE WENT OVERSEAS DUN MEAN I WILL USE HIS PC .. HIS PC SUX SO MUCH THT I PREFER USING MY OWN LAPTOP......... MORONS ..
I DUN EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK HIS EMAILS UNLESS MY MUM ASKS MI TO, BUT I DID IT ONLY WHEN I WAS AT WORK ... AND YET HE SCREAMED AND SCOLDED MI LIKE HELL ... HOW GOD DAMN FAIR IS THT..

MY MUM USED THE PC , HOW COME HE DUN SCREAMED AT MI YET TO MI ....................... SO WHT MY MUM AN PC IDIOT , DOESNT MEAN SHE DUN MESS THINGS UP ........................
DEN I WENT TO COMPLAIN TO MY MUM ON THE PROB, SHE DEN LAMENTED ABOUT HOW MY UNCLE DIN DO THE WORK WELL, THUS MY DAD IS STRESSED OUT.
BUT WHT THE HECK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH HE SCREAMING AND SCOLDIN MI .................

ARGHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/22/2003 09:08:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »