;


Tuesday, April 15, 2003
 


The following are my test results :










Moon Goddess


I AM A MOON GODDESSS



Goddess of the Moon. Beauty, yet a sadness lurks
about you at times. But hey, pain is beauty,
right?



What element would you rein over? (For Girls)
cuddle and a kiss


And i love to be cuddle and kiss on my forehead ( I TINK IT IS KINDA TRUE )


cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be
close to your special someone and feel warm,
comfortable, and needed



What Sign of Affection Are You?
surprise


And i oftenly surprise ppl with kisses *MUACKSS***


You have a surprise kiss! Your partner is always pleasantly pleased to have you jump outta no where to dote them with a fun peck on the cheek or more passionate embrace. super markets and work places are your favorite places to attack your loved one with all your love =p


What kind of kiss are you?
Carmen


And i am a true Scorpio for my passioniate nature


You are Carmen from Bizet's "Carmen"!
You're hot and you know it. You don't like to be bored, so you go through men very quickly and have been known to break a few hearts. Watch out though--your hedonism could get you into trouble!



Which DIVA are you?


All quizzes are brought by Quizilla



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 4/15/2003 03:23:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »