;


Monday, March 10, 2003
 
Money .... Money is such an issue even family members can scream at each other and all

I never realise how me n my family doesnt communicate well ....

Or they dun understand mi well enuff ......

But i hve to say my close guy friend is beri supportive ... he has been so nice and understanding ...

wow i must have done a lot of gd karma in my past life to have this close friend by myside ...

I mean throughout the whole 3 yrs of us being frenz in our poly yrs. He has been supportive as my fren being there when i need someone to cry on , being there when i am hungry and he will accompany mi go makan (eat in malay) , laugh at jokes and crap ard ...

And now i knw he likes mi a lot .. and whenever i go out with him , He would be so nice to mi ....

Lookin forward to meet him soon ...


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/10/2003 09:29:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »