;


Tuesday, March 04, 2003
 
ARGHZZ MUMZZ

i juz got home ... and she called mi over for a talk
den she was there ranting on how Singapore is so hard to survive and alll
say when i get back from australia and come back work den will knw how life is so hard

And she is there rattling about how the gals in the uni she worked in so high class not distracted and wht so ever ..
and there critizing mi how distracted i am at times tht cause mi not work hard enuff for my studies and all ...
And how distracted i am in love and neglect my STUDIES . ( THT IS SO NOT POSSIBLE)
And yadder about how my cousin is so serious on her goals n stuff
I mean hey i am an adult liao lor ... wht the gals are they are lor . i am not those materialistic kind
I believe in being someone who i belong with at the time comes
Neither am i those loose sluts ... i mean hey all work no play is SUCH A DULL GIRL .... if tht is wht they want den i am so sorry they shouldnt have mi ...
Plus When it comes to times on doing my work i am as serious as EVER .... it is juz tht she doesnt see it and she den comments on it ..
NOT FAIR

Yadder yadder yadder AT LEAST I STILL HVE MY DIPLOMA .
u knw the most ridulous thing is ... my mum still compareds mi with my cousin who juz got her O's levels ..
So wht she had great grades , i mean yah . den ??? She juz had her O's levels , I HVE MI DIPLOMA IN IT and GOIN UNI
Wht MY MOM A MORON ..... GET A LIFE LA



[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 3/04/2003 11:39:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »