;


Friday, February 21, 2003
 
Find tis nice :

"I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job, a flat tire made him lose an hour of work & his electric drill quit, his ancient one ton truck refused to start. As I drove him home, he sat in stony silence. On arriving he invited me in to meet his family. As we walked toward the front door, he paused briefly at a small tree, touching the tips of the branches with both hands. Upon opening the door he had undergone an amazing transformation. His tanned face was wreathed in smiles and he hugged his two small children and gave his wife a kiss. Afterward he walked me to the car. We passed the tree and my curiosity got the better of me. I asked him about what I had seen him do at the little tree.
"Oh, that's my trouble tree," he replied. "I know I can't help having troubles on the job, but one thing's for sure, those troubles don't belong in the house with my wife and the children. So I just hang them up on the tree every night when I come home and ask God to take care of them. Then in the morning I pick them up again. Funny thing is," he smiled, "when I come out in the morning to pick them up, there aren't nearly as many as I remember hanging up the night before."


"We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.
There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, and
achieving success.
You have to laugh and find humor everyday.
You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die.
We have so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it!
There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up. If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don't do one productive thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything I will turn eighty-eight. Anybody can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability.
The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in change.
Have no regrets. The elderly usually don't have regrets for what we
did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets."
Remember, GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.


Tht bad huh ?? can tink over it n comments ? well life given us a lot of choices , but mostly is whether u should live it or not . So go for wht you believe in and achieve wht you should have and want. There no such thing as bad or good . But more of it as a "YOU GOT IT OR NOT "

Maybe putting it tis way is mean n cruel but hey LIFE ISNT Fair Either ok ? Make your choice




[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/21/2003 02:54:00 PM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »