;


Saturday, February 22, 2003
 
ARGHZZ ... men ... ~~~!

WHT THEIR PROBLEM ????
I mean is IT THT impt for them to have the last word in a CONVERSATION or EVEN DISCUSSION ?

I mean wht we are tokkin is juz other ppl ... not mi nor him ... Y DIRECT THE WORDS To ME EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO IS USING THT GOD DAMN HANDPHONE

i knw i knw i am RANTING OFF SOME NONSENSE HERE ... but i am so DAMN PISSED OFF ....

the situation goes "
Here mi n B are discussin about this handphone i am interested in. As my fren A has the previous model of tht, thus we use A's hp as an example to discuss about.
OK we KNW tht auto flip is kewl and though it drains of battary LIFE ( as though as by NOT AUTOFLIPPING IT WOULDNT WASTE BATT Life
I mean hey as long as it is on, the batt life will be wasted in some sort of so rite ? OKOK back to topic ... )
Ok as we are ( or should i say i am) commenting on how kewl it is .. B was sayin it is sort of useless...
den B ask mi y would A wan tht AUTO FLIP Features , so i was explaining " well as he is doing sales, he can juz answer the call by a touch of a button , instead of struggling to flip the phone open n answer it ... den B start sayin he could use phones tht dun requiring FLIPPING ...
DUH HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO ANSWER !!!! it is A's DECISION RITEZ ??? Y DIRECT THT TO MI ?? AS IF I KNW !!!!! I AM NOT A ok ? "

i mean dun you find it ridiculous ? yesh i do admit it is mean for mi to do so ... but hey it is something lor .. must it ends in some kind of he must win in a conservation thingie ...................... ARGHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MEN !


[ - 雯'§ - ] penning down @ 2/22/2003 12:09:00 AM

+++



sans amour .. mir ist einsam.....






about me »


my wishlist »



fav hangouts »



the past »


chat with me »


counting down »

Listed on BlogShares

sitefeed »